- When the doors are cracked or damaged but the cabinet boxes are structurally sound
- You are tired of an outdated door style
- You want to upgrade to full overlay
- Saving on overall renovation costs to use the savings on other items like countertop, etc
- You are environmentally conscientious and want to conserve resources
When to Reface?
- After measuring your cabinets, your new doors will be
- Your new doors will be ready to be installed in 2 weeks when we'll set an install date that works with your
schedule. - Refinishing the cabinets on location and installing
your new doors usually takes one full day.
The cabinet boxes will be refinished using the same
procedures and finishes as the ones that were used for your new doors in the factory.
Your new doors and drawer fronts will be installed the
Refacing with ProRefinish
vs other companies
- Wooden doors, no composite/veneer
- Sprayed cabinet boxes, no veneer
- Soft close hinges are standard
- Unlimited color choices
- Unlimited door styles
- Optional full overlay conversion
- Quick turn around
No veneer on solid wood surfaces!
We spray the cabinet boxes.
- Installing moldings and other embellishments
- Solid maple drawer boxes with soft close slides
- Installing matching end panels
- Modifying or replacing cabinet boxes
- Custom built cabinets, islands
- Pull out shelves, adding drawers